Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Myetsy shop

Well, it took two hours yesterday and esty online help, but I managed to create my banner on etsy!

I worked with gimp, a free piece of software alternative to photoshop and let me tell you - it ain't easy for graphic illiterates like me!

But, anywho, here is one photo I started with:

On gimp, I managed to reduce it to 760 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall and came up with the following banner. Oh yeah, and the coolest thing was the insertion of groovy text (free from dafont!) for my company name!



Another photo I used was:

And, again, with my amazing gimp abilities, I transformed it into this:

I decided to use the latter of the two, as seen here on my etsy page!



To get great advice on how to do this yourself, click here for etsy tutorial!

Come visit my etsy site! Okay, it is a work in progress, but I promise it will be updated soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment