Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Monday 8 November 2010

Christmas Rush

Wow, I cannot believe I haven't posted since April.  To have that big of a lapse means I better have something to show for it...


You'll be pleased to know that I haven't fared too badly...as you can see below.


In looking at the photo, I guess it doesn't look like 6 months worth of stock.  But trust me, when you are turning out this stuff in a 5 x 7 shed, I was definitely maxing out my space!

All that is left now is marketing and getting to those shows!  My first big show year and I am super excited about my new wares - I just hope the public likes them too.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post.Thanks for sharing your story.You can also check http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ to find varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete